Friday, December 7, 2012

Pirate banner with Cruisin paper

 Well I can not say that I am ready for snow (I may never be)  but I am trying to get into the spirit of things so I changed my blog and am listening to Christmas music. Another banner! I know. I have been banner crazy and I am still not done. I have a couple of girls to make some for yet!   These banners were made for my nephews who LOVE pirates and one has a pirate themed room. I hope they like them because I put a lot of work into them and I had some help from a friend. ( see picture below)

 I used my Art  Philosophy cartridge and my CTMH Scallop punch. Next I cut the border on the top with a sizzix die called Alterations On The Edge by Tim Holtz.  I cut the ends off so it would fit on top. The paper is Cruisin and Happy Travels (by Glitz from Hobby Lobby) The stickers are La Petites from the Paper Studio. The keys are Metal Art from K &Company and lastly the burlap was from Hobby Lobby. I searched for quite a while to find some pirate themed stuff.  What do you think. Does it look like it could go on a pirate ship? How are your Christmas crafts going? Better than mine I hope. Scrap Happy Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment