Friday, November 2, 2012

Miracle layout

 I have a lot to share today.  First I was able to go to the Son-Life Crop last weekend so I will be sharing some of the stuff I did there.  We had a blast as always and since there was a small group we all got an entire table to our self.
 Second is the great deal this month!  If you spend enough to get the STOM (50 dollars plus 5 for the SOTM) you can get another stamp for 50% off and CTMH will donate to the victims of hurricane Sandy! I am going to do some shopping this month!  http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com/

Lastly I have a layout to share.  I used Miracle paper and the stamp sets Paradise, and Just Chilling.   I also used Kraft color ready borders and the circle chipboard shapes. The sandcastle is a Sizzlet die cut.  Lastly used a sketch by Susan Stringfellow  www.sketchSavvy.blogspot.com .  Thankyou so much for stopping by and as always I would love to hear your thoughts.  Scrap Happy Every Day!  Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment