Thursday, October 4, 2012

Elemental layout

 I just got a shipment of stuff from Close To My Heart from the While supplies last section.  This Elemental paper was only 3 dollars for 24 sheets of bulk.  The Irresistibles Lots Of Dots letters was only1.50  and the Complements Dimensional element sheet was 1.50!   What a deal.  You can get them all right now on the like to my CTMH shopping site on the side of my blog.  I took the negative from the Dimensional elements and did a 8x8 page for my sons book so I am still being thrifty!  ( Black arrow below )   Yay me!  I also wanted to give a shout out to Gloria and her blog today about balance.  So true!  I am trying to fit stuff in myself.  http://scraptabulousstudio.com  I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.  It would make my day.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment