Friday, October 19, 2012

Bunch of cards for scraps

 I did not get as much scrapbooking done on my vacation as I was hopeing but I did do alot of house and yard work. I  mowed the lawn, cleaned the oven, put hoses away and got the yard ready for winter as well as cleaned my son's bathroom downstairs.  That makes me feel a little better.  Here are a bunch of cards I made with scraps I had around fro other projects.
 This card was made with Typeset paper and Live Out Loud September 2011 SOTM.

 These two were made with Roxie paper and the Card Chatter-Sympathy stamps. I also used the cheater paper ( zebra stripe) I made for the girls layout that I stamped over.  I got this paper at Hobby Lobby.
 This one used the stamp set Potential (march SOTM)
This last card was made with Cruisin paper and the workshop on the go stamp to match. I love hearing from you and thanks for stopping by.  Scrap Happy Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment