Friday, September 28, 2012

Super Hero Layout

 I used a sketch from Basic Grey I found on facebook for this layout.   It is by Susan Strinfellow and she has a blog with tons of sketch ideas.  www.sketchsavvy.blogspot.com It is definitely worth checking it out. This picture of my son was on facebook and I loved it so much I saved it from his page and turned it into a black and white.  I really like it better this way because originally it had a yellow tone. The paper is Super Hero from Close To My Heart as well as the Badge Buttons Comic, and Dimensional Elements Stars embellishments. The stamps I used are SuperHero Workshop and Blue Ribbon. I would love to hear what you think of this layout.
 I also made an 8 x8 page for his book and a couple of cards with some scraps.  The stamp for the cards was Super Powers. I think these papers work really well for boys and guy pages. P.S. I love you too Matt!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment