Monday, September 3, 2012

Ethan's card

I made these cards thinking of my nephew Ethan for his birthday but I made a couple extra. The paper is something I had in my stash and I used up the entire sheet.  That was the idea when I made so many was to use all the paper. The stamp is a CTMH stamp called Roar.

I think is works nice for a little boy. 

Do not forget to post on my blog that you saw this when you order from Becky's party to get in on the drawing for this stamp. Also you can still get in on the double stamp deal for 5 dollars when you spend 35 dollars all this month.  this has been a busy month. We just went on our last camping trip for the summer and next week I have to do a lot of overtime but I am hoping to get crafty real soon.Also just a note to everyone who goes to Scrap Camp at Son-Life.  They changed the dates!  It is now October 26 -27!  Scrap Happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment