Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Footloose layout

What a beautiful day out today. I finally had some time to take poor Izzy for a walk.  We have been crazy busy here with polo wrapping up and school.  I am playing catch up.  This layout was the one we made at my "It's my birthday and I can scrap if I want to" party.  i think the girls liked it.  We sure had a lot of fun.

The paper used is footloose and the stamp was the workshop stamp from Footloose. I also used the stamp Quick Cards-Shell.  I also used the 2"scallop circle punch and the 1 1/4th circle punch from CTMH.  In addition I used a 7/8 th and a 1 1/2 circle punch.  I used Sweet leaf ribbon.  lastly I used a sizzix die from Tim Holtz ,Mini Paper Rosettes.  Here are some pictures up close.
Also we made our own pins using beads and liquid glass.  The summertime words were off the top of the strip Footloose paper. I almost forgot the title was made with stampsets:  Homestead Alphabet and Urban Alphabet.  Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment