Thursday, May 24, 2012

soccer

These pictures are the last ones I will have of soccer.  Last year she played AYSO soccer in the fall but decided to try water polo in the spring since the 6th graders were allowed to be on the JR high team.  Well she loved it and she can not play both since they are the same season.  So I wanted to use up as much of my soccer supplies as I could.  LOL  I was a little worried it would look over crowded but I think it is okay.
The paper is: The Paper Studio and Karen Foster.  I also used Scrappin Sports Rub ons, Karen Foster Design soccer Stickers, Minds Eye school sports, Junkitz Gumdrop Triangles and Athlete Hangerz plus lastly stickers from K& Company.  So we have been crazy busy but I am still hoping things will slow down when school gets out.

No comments:

Post a Comment