Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Roxie


When I started making the Roxie cards I had one sheet of Roxie paper, one sheet of Twilight, and one sheet of Craft( plus white and colonial white bases).  This is how much I still have left after making all the previous cards and the party favors!  I love how you can get so much out of just a few sheets of paper!
These are some cards with what was left.  I also used Mocha opaques, cocoa brads and some "Cheater" twine from Maya Road.  The stamps I used are Potential( march stamp of the month) and the Florentine workshop on the go stamp.Plus I also made the following layout with the same sheets of paper adding extra for bases.
Well I will probably not get much more crafting done this week.  They are working us like dogs at the factory and my hands are killing me.  :-(    Scrap Happy- Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment