Sunday, July 9, 2017

Who Wants To Clean Anyway?



   So I am supposed to be getting the camper ready and cleaning the house to go on vacation BUT.....
Who wants to work when everyone else is playing? I have been a little distracted. The fam is going to be unhappy when they get home from fishing and their beach adventure to discover they are going to have work to do!! I have been working everyday and before that we were doing Graduation stuff so I have not gotten to do much crafting. I have been able to buy craft stuff! Ha Shopping online is a great creative outlet when you do not have time to make something! Oh my!
  I used a very old paper pack from Close To My Heart and it was a Level one so it had stickease with it. I am thinking I must have finally used it up because I can not find the paper. I used the stamp that coordinates with the paper. I am planning on giving a chicken update soon and post some graduation pictures. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment