Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sorry MIA for so long- Back To Work!



Oh Man I am back to work and I am working seven days a week. Not to much crafty stuff going on. I have a bunch of stuff I made while I was off that I am working on finding the time to post. Also we were working on getting some senior pictures done, but we took a bunch last weekend so I think that is done. The last project I have been working on is a poster for senior night for Krista's swim team. I will try to post some pictures of these also.
 I bought this bow die awhile ago with a coupon from Hobby Lobby which is by Tim Holtz. The paper is from CTMH ( Dotty For You) and the purple is from my stash. The stamps are Sincere Expressions and Hope, Both by Close To My Heart. The shimmer trim is also by CTMH. I just love these colors together. Krista's room is these colors and that is where I took my inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are doing more crafty stuff than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment