Thursday, July 21, 2016

Today Is The Day!


   I have been working seven days a week so to get my craft fix I started this little project. I took some older paper ( that I have been hoarding) and cut it up to make some embellishments. That way I can do a little when I have some time and easily pick back up latter. I think this was a week long project. Then I packaged them up and sent some in the mail to my crafty friends. I used a paper punch for the little silverware and added Liquid Glass to some.
    So today is the day I have my knee surgery and that should give me some extra crafty time. I am not looking forward to the surgery, but I am to some time off. Lets just get this over with!! Okay here are some more pictures and hopefully a video if it works.
     
       I made a couple of cards using some older CTMH Paper and Ribbon and a Tim Holtz bow die. The burlap is from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment