Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Work, Work, Work!

Hello everyone.
  Work, work, work is all I have been doing recently. I got a new job at work and it requires me to work weekends and overtime for training. So sorry I have not posted in awhile.


So this layout is an older one which never got posted because I have not had time to edit newer layouts from my birthday crop. The paper is Surfs Up and I also used the My Stickease Assortment that matched the paper. The bigger flowers are Just Blooms Paper Shapes and the small ones are from my stash. I made this layout at a crop and Becky just happened to have some washi tape that matched really well. Thanks so much Becky for sharing. I think the washi is just what it needed to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment