Friday, December 11, 2015

Last Chance! and Merry Christmas

  Wow I have been gone for awhile! We have been really busy getting ready for the holidays, working, and Krista's school stuff. I am hoping to be able to do some crafty stuff on my days off at Christmas. Please, Please, Please!  For this Christmas layout I cut the title with my Cricut from the Craft Room. That is the online site for Cricut. The paper is Serendipity and Believe. I also used the level 2 Assortment, Mistletoe. I used a Sizzix die to cut the snow flake.

  This month is the last chance to order out of the holiday pamphlet and then all that stuff will retire. (Sad Face) But I have gotten a look at the new one and I see some exciting things coming out. If you want to get your hands on the Nevermore, White Pines, or the embelishments to go with them shop now.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com I hope you are all well and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment