Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pop-Up Hello!





The Cats woke me up and now I am in third shift mode so I decided to work on my neglected blog.
It is going to be a long day at the swim meet tomorrow! Things have been busy here with school starting. Next week is homecoming and Becky's birthday Barn Bash. I can not wait. we are going to all bring some yummy snacks, she will have her Cricut machine there, and I am bringing a bunch of Sizzix dies to share. Also some projects and door prizes!


I used my Cricut and my CTMH Artiste cartridge to cut this card. The paper is Buzz-N-Bumble.( I just love this one!) The stamps are: Bumble Bee- Quick Cards, Live Out Loud, and The Buzz-N-Bumble Workshop. The bling was from my stash. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment