Saturday, August 15, 2015

Thinking Snow Men on a Hot Day!

   It is HOT here today! I am trying to get some stuff done but I to not want to move. I have already vetoed the idea of cleaning my scrap room so working on my blog sounded good. I found this card I made last winter and thought it might remind me of cold and shoveling snow. Maybe it is not so hot after all. At least I do not have to mow the grass because it has not rained much and has not grown. I used some CTMH stamps for this card but of course my directions have long disappeared.One is Flaky Friends and the other is an older Christmas border stamp. I used a Gina Marie embossing folder and a few scraps of wonderland paper. ( I think that is what it is called) Becky has set the date for her crop and CTMH party. September 26 th is the day to keep open! Thanks for stopping by and stay cool! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment