Friday, April 10, 2015

Bo Bunny Challenge layout

 I used all Bo Bunny products for this page except the bling which I got from my Stash. I am really excited that the Bo Bunny I used has been in my stash awhile. I love using up my older stuff. I feel like I accomplished some amazing feet. I had one 12 x 12 piece of paper left from Gifts of Love, and then some 6 x6 paper. I used the card stock stickers from Heart Throb and Love Me Tender. And I also had some ribbon from Heart Throb.I am going to enter this layout in the April Challenge on the Bo Bunny Blog.http://bobunny.blogspot.com This is a rare picture because I am almost always the one taking the pictures and not the one in them.
 Just a note to my girls. I have picked a date for my birthday crop, May 16th so try to keep that Saturday open. we will have some fun prizes and projects! I can not wait!Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment