Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yay I'm Back!!!!



     Well sorry everyone for the long break but I am back!  My computer died and I was borrowing Krista's, however hers needed some work done on it so I had to take a break. I was seriously frustrated. I spent a few days at 3 in the morning ( 3rd shift syndrome) yelling at her computer because it did not want to do what it was supposed to!!!!! I have a banner to share with you today. It was a Christmas present for my "other Daughter" Anna. She is so funny. She always calls me mom. well her family finally got to move into a new house and she has her own room. We wanted to do something nice for her.


So I used the Close To My Heart paper Chalk Board for this project. I used sorbet ribbon from CTMH. The bling and butterflies were from my stash. And lastly, I used Tim Holzt Sizzix dies for the Fleurette's. Oh and I can not forget my Artbooking Cartridge. Well thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me while I had technical difficulties. Scrap Happy  Again Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment