Monday, January 19, 2015

Adorable!



Yay Guess what I have to do today? Nothing!! No driving anywhere until work tonight! So time to post some stuff. I love these pictures of Krista's hand-me-down tent while we were camping. The flowers were cut with a Sizzix die I have had for awhile. The flower pot was also with an older Sizzix die.The paper is CTMH Lucy. I also used the stamp set Fill In The Blanks and CTMH Felt Alphabet. The bling is from my stash. The Pink paper is from the Dotty For You paper pack.
    Kathy's party is now open! http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com   I will have a stamp drawing to go along with her party. Everyone who orders will get their name in the drawing. Here is the next two deals so you can decide if you would like to order in January or February.

And look at what is new! I am really excited about this! Yes I know I spelled February wrong! Too late now. Sorry Tricia and Kathy. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment