Saturday, July 19, 2014

YAY! I got my new CTMH Markers!!!




So as you know there will be some new markers in the CTMH catalog. I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order some and this is my first imprecision.I love how I can take an old stamp and totally make them look different with these markers. They blended well and I am thinking I may like the hard pointed end which is different from the Copics end. It enabled me to color in the lines really well. So here is my first project with them.the paper is Creative Basics Cherry-O. the stamps I used are: Chard Chatter-Birthday,life Is Good, and You are My happy. This stamp set is perfect for coloring. the flowers are Spare Parts by Paper studio and the rick-rack is from CTMH.Thanks for stopping by and SCRAP HAPPY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment