Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Day At The Zoo!

                                                               My title
                                                               Mother- in  - law's tile
                                                     8 x 11 layout
                                                                   12 x12 layout

I made two layouts, one for me, and one for my Mother-in-law. I did not have the stickers for hers so I made a similar title with stamps. I used CTMH card stock and the Safari kids Mat Stack from DCW. The stickers are from Jolee"s Boutique and the stamps I used were: You're Great, and Adventure from CTMH. Next week is going to be a busy week at work so I will not be here as much. No Scrap Happy. Boo Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment