Friday, May 16, 2014

Let The Fun Begin!!!!!



Well I have finally gotten the house cleaned up, the basement set up, and believe it or not, my scrap room some what tidy ! So now let the fun begin!!! I am going to start by trying to get my pictures organized for tomorrow's crop. Tricia is coming over today so lets see how much we get done. Lots of prizes, cropping, eating and projects going on! Yay.
Krista is always leaving me little notes so this layout is so I do not forget about them when she is older.The paper is Stardust from CTMH and the chip board letters are from Scenic Route. The note was about her hair for crazy hair day and the picture is of her hair. This layout is so simple but it says a lot and I just love it. Do not for get that my Birthday CTMH party is open now and you can get the May paper deal Free To Be Me, and the SOTM for five dollars each with a fifty dollar order. Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment