Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Banner/Simon Says Challenge

Well I think I bit off a little more than I could chew on this project! I saw the Monday Simon Says challenge(not until Friday) and had this great idea. The problem was that it needed to be done and posted by Sunday for the challenge! The challenge is holiday countdown. See it here.www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge
I just got the new Close To My Heart stamp Magical Holiday and decided this would be perfect. Every tag has a number and the middle ones also say Merry Christmas. You could hang one up everyday in December until Christmas, but I have decided that I put to much work into it to not have it up all month! I had a hard time getting pictures because I have spent so much time on this that it is now dark! LOL Below are some more pictures and I am making a list of supplies at the bottom. Boy you should have seen the mess I had in my scraproom! Thanks for stopping by.



Close To MY Heart Supplies
Mistletoe paper, Ribbon Rounds Rick Rack & Chocolate, Badge Buttons, Button Brads, Clear Inspirations ribbon Slides, and the following stamps: Magical Day,Universal Backgrounds,St Nick,All The Best.
Other Supplies
Gingerbread buttons from stash,Tags from stash, Mary Englebrit stickers,Maya Road Twine, and string plus clothes pins from Recollections.I also used my Artbooking cartridge for the letters and some bling from my stash. I got to use a bunch of things I have had around for awhile so that makes me happy but I do not remember where they all are from.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Christmas banner, love the shape if the tags and the rustic feel to this . Really charming piece. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete