Sunday, March 3, 2013

Buckle card with Roxie

 I saw this card on another blog http://grammiejudys.blogspot.com and had to try it. The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2  and you score it at 4 1/4 and 7.  You fold at 4 1/4 and you cut at 7.  The part you cut off at 7 is the buckle. Score the buckle piece at 3 1/2. I used my hole punch to make two holes and I cut the slit for the buckle to go thru. See the picture below. I used Rosie paper and the stamps were: True Friend, Friendship Bouquet, and Card Chatter- Sympathy. I also used Maya Road twine and Recollections Faux Pearls. I made the book marks below with some of the scraps. This card was made awhile ago so I am having a hard time remembering the instructions.  I would like to try to make some more and will post better pictures.  Thanks for stopping by. Scrap Happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment