Saturday, January 26, 2013

Buzz & Bumble card and holder using Artise

 Well I am getting really excited about the new book that comes out February 1st how about you?   This project was made with the new Buzz & Bumble paper.  I am a little behind but I finally got my Artiste cartridge ( love it!) and the magazine holder for the cards was made with it. I was excited to be able to do this with my small Cricut. I am still working on getting a larger one. I also cut the tag out with my Artiste.  The flower is from Just Blooms-Spring Blossom. I also used the Sparkle Assortment Round, brown & tan and some Cocoa gross grain ribbon. The stamps are: Annotations, Petite Perks Bee Your Self, The Present, and the Buzz & Bumble workshop stamp. I colored the seed image with my alcohol markers.

 Don't forget the Whoooo's your Valentine deal is still available until the end of this month. hptt://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment