Friday, June 22, 2012

Grad card with Sweetheart

 I love the 3-d flowers you can make with the  Art Philosophy cartridge but I hate that they will not fit in an envelope. So when I sat down to make a graduation card for an event we would be going to (hand deliver = no envelope required) and for a girl I knew just what I wanted to do!
\
I used the Sweet Heart paper pack.  The stamps I used were: Potential-March stamp of the month, Backgrounds and Borders, and Frames Tags and Borders.  The card was cut with my new Sizzix die cut I got for my birthday with my Hobby Lobby gift card. ( Thanks again Becky and Kathy) The graduation cap was also a Sizzix die cut and I sanded the embossing to make it show better.  I made a little envelope inside with my cricut ( Art Philosophy again- used a small card p.40) to hold the cash since I will not be putting this in an envelope.   I also used Stickles to add some glitter. 

After I got all done I decided to add a little bling.  I used my Hobby lobby bulk stuff and the yarn is from my stash.  I can not wait to give this card to the graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment